Top 10 Songs With “Ice” In The Title
Powered by LastFMTop 5 Scrobbled Songs By Death Cab For Cutie
On this day in 1989, the Great One, Wayne Gretzky, broke Gordie Howe’s NHL career scoring record of 1,850 points while playing against his former team, the Edmonton Oilers.
In his honor: the Top 10 Songs With “Ice” in the Title. Feel free to comment with your additions.
10. Van Halen – Ice Cream Man: Bluesy ice.
9. Duran Duran – Lady Ice: Prog-wannabe ice.
8. Pink Floyd – The Thin Ice: Legitimate prog ice, with babies.
7. Vanilla Ice – Ice Ice Baby: Ranked above Floyd because there’s ice in his name and the song’s title.
6. Sarah McLachlan – Ice: Nice lady singing folk ice.
5. Jethro Tull – Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day: Acoustic ice with questions about pants.
4. Metallica – Trapped Under Ice: metallic ice.
3. Death Cab For Cutie – The Ice Is Getting Thinner: From Portland, where there is no ice.
2. Foreigner – Cold as Ice
1. Pat Benatar – Fire and Ice
More of Michael’s Top 10 picks can be found here …